- Zurb Foundation 5 - css framework [demo here]
- Main full screen blog cover
- Post covers
- Image gallery and popups [demo here]
- Author pages with custom author covers [demo here]
- Google maps with gMaps plugin integration [demo here]
- Videos [demo here]
- Font Awesome
- Social icons
- Disqus comments integration
- Custom navigation settings more info
You can set post image covers by using only Ghost post settings panel.
Otherwise it will be main blog cover image here.
You can also place other images which will be put in text.
You can use Foundation Grid, but you need to write html in Ghost markdown editor (and this isn't hard).